Lincoln is a great place to live, and the real estate market is changing! In this Lincoln real estate market report, we will take a look at the latest trends in Lincoln's housing market. We will examine median home prices, average rental prices, and more. If you are thinking of buying or selling a property near Lincoln, then this local real estate report is for you!
This real estate analysis assesses a number of factors that influence home prices in Omaha, Nebraska such as:
- The health of the local job market
- Foreclosure rates
- Housing inventory
- Mortgage-servicing-costs-to-income ratios
There are a few more things to consider if you're planning on utilizing this real estate data.
This data is based on a number of different data sources including NAR research:
- Housing Price and Sales Statistics
- The National Association of REALTORS®Labor statistics
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (Establishment and Household Surveys)
- Housing Permits Data - U.S. Census BureauForeclosure Data
- Mortgage Bankers Association of America (MBAA)
- State Economic Index
- Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia
Every effort is made to include the most up-to-date real estate information available. If a certain metro area's data source is unavailable, a second-best solution is utilized.
Here is the real estate market report for the Omaha metro area. The Omaha metro area also includes the following cities:
Here is the NAR local real estate market report for Lincoln, Nebraska. To access the full local Omaha real estate market report for the first quarter of 2022, click here.
Did you know Nebraska Realty has an office in Lincoln and was recently ranked #77 out of 106,000 brokerage firms by RISMedia? Click here to learn more or continue reading about the local Lincoln real estate market report.