Our number one job is to serve you
Support is one of the most important services a broker can provide. Nebraska Realty’s large support staff is dedicated to assisting our REALTORS® by offering a wide-range of support services that include contractual, technical, marketing, business management, and much more. We believe our REALTORS® are our customers so our commitment is to always deliver the best support possible.
On-call brokers and office managers 7 days a week
With one of the highest staff and management to REALTOR® ratios in the area, we always have someone available to help. All managers and staff members have an open door policy so that our REALTORS® can feel free to stop in or call anytime to get the help or guidance they need. We know that transactions don’t always happen during the traditional 9-5 workday; that’s why our office managers are available after hours to help with contract or transactional questions.
Real estate training never stops
The real estate business is vast and constantly changing. Our training and support program ensures our professionals are up-to-date on the latest industry developments. Nebraska Realty has invested in a new state-of-the-art training facility for all of our REALTORS®. For new licensees, our Agent Academy provides one-on-one training, the bi-monthly Rookie Roundtable offers learning opportunities from industry experts combined with open discussions with your peers and mentoring so that you can be confident in your new career. For all REALTORS®, we offer a wide variety of classes to enhance industry knowledge and complete continuing education requirements.
Your success depends on coordinating the various aspects of your business while providing the best possible service to your clients. Our specialized staff support is here to help make your life easier. Some of the support we offer includes:
- Broker Managers - experienced professionals provide guidance and expertise on all aspects of the industry including negotiation advice and contractual services
- Support Staff - friendly people take care of day-to-day needs from listing input processors to contract processing coordinators to our director of first impressions
- New Construction Manager - provides assistance to all builder reps from marketing to staffing while also acting as a resource to answer questions on new construction transactions
- Creative Design Coordinator - offers professional design assistance to help our agents market and build a personal brand
- IT/Technical Assistance Manager - assists you with almost anything technical from setting up email to loading printer drivers
Professional enrichment and collaboration
Nebraska Realty recognizes the power of learning and sharing. We believe that experiences help make our REALTORS® part of a greater team that leads to greater achievements. Our accountability and peer collaboration groups help keep you on track to achieve your goals, acknowledge your successes, and support you through challenges.
We also offer an in-house coaching program created from the experiences of top REALTORS® and top coaches from around the country. Whether you need a boost or are looking to take your career up a notch, this program provides information and motivation to get you there.
INTERESTED? DROP US A LINE
If you'd like to learn more about Nebraska Realty and our agent-centric culture, fill out this form or give us a call to schedule a confidential meeting.