Need to Know Where to Start?
Interested in becoming a REALTOR®? The State of Nebraska has the following requirements for you to become licensed:
- You must be 19 years of age
- You must have a high school diploma or hold a certificate of high school equivalency
- You must complete 3 courses in real estate subjects, or 66 clock hours of class time, approved by the Nebraska Real Estate Commission
- You must submit to fingerprinting and a criminal background check
- You must pass the Real Estate Licensing exam prior to a license being issued
- For more information on how to get started and the full details of the licensing process, please visit www.nrec.ne.gov and click on Licensing and Forms.