NEED TO KNOW WHERE TO START?
Interested in becoming a Realtor®? The State of Nebraska has the following requirements for you to become licensed:
- You must be 19 years of age
- You must have a high school diploma or hold a certificate of high school equivalency
- You must complete 2 courses in real estate subjects, or 60 clock hours of class time, approved by the Nebraska Real Estate Commission
- You must submit to fingerprinting and a criminal background check
- You must pass the Real Estate Licensing exam prior to a license being issued
For more information on how to get started and the full details of the licensing process, please visit www.nrec.ne.gov and click on Licensing and Forms.
If you would like to learn more about the licensing process, what happens after you are issued a license and what Nebraska Realty has to offer, don’t hesitate to call for a confidential appointment.
Matt Hover, Agent Recruitment Director
Begin Your Career
Shawn Ilg, Executive VP