A father of two little girls with a established 12 years old Real Estate carreer, helping my customers with their residential and their now growing commercial Real Estate investments. I am permanently thriving to be up to date with the different aspects and regulations affecting the Real Estate industry. Through the years, I have earned the best relationships with Lenders, fellow Real Estate agents and investors.
I am a billingual English-Spanish agent heavily involved in our community. Below, there are some of the organizations I actively participated in in the recent years and which helped me branding my name in Omaha:
- Past President of Heartland Workers Center
- Current Board Member of the Metro Community College Foundation
- Bachelor in Business Administration
- Top in sales volume and units among 800 Nebraska Realty Agents. (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018,2019)
- National Association of Realtors
- Omaha Area Board of Realtors
- Omaha Area Multiple Listing Service
- Nebraska Association of Realtors
- Randall School of Real Estate, Graduate
- Past Scholarship sponsor for True Potential
- Past Scholarship sponsor for GI Forum Scholarship
- Member of the Nebraska Hispanic Chamber of Commerce since 2005
- President of the Nebraska Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, 2008-2010
- Executive Director, Nebraska Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, 2008-2010
- Former Board member of the Midlands Latino Community Development Corporation
- Former Grant Committee member of the Omaha Community Foundation’s Latino Futuro Fund
- Former Member of the GOCC, South Omaha Development Project; Business and corridors' Committee
- Former Member of the Mayor of Omaha's South Omaha Advisory Committee
Over the years, I have helped people purchasing or selliing properties in diffrent cities in Nebraska. I am glad of serving my clients at the main Nebraska Realty office located at 2611 S. 117 St. or at the Castro Realtors Group office at 4018 L St., both conveniently located in Omaha.
Call me, I certainly can work for you weekends and nights.