I am true marketing professional and entrepreneur who uses hard work, creativity, and drive to help my clients with their real estate needs. After obtaining my Bachelors in Advertising degree from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, I founded a small advertising agency that focuses on helping local businesses and organizations solve their marketing problems. Working with local clients and smaller budgets throughout my career has taught me and my team to get extremely creative in our approach as large TV, radio, and print campaigns cost tens of thousands of dollars. My approach to helping my real estate clients is the exact same. I use the knowledge of local markets, demographics, and trends I’ve gained over many years to guide my clients.
- BA - Advertising|Univeristy of NE-Lincoln
- Founding Partner|Account Services - Urban Finch, LLC
- National Area Board of Realtors member
- Omaha Area Board of Realtors member
- Omaha Area Chamber member
- AAF Omaha member