I am an Omaha native who also spent time living in Iowa, Minnesota, New Mexico, and Colorado. I have a passion for cooking and can often be found in my kitchen entertaining others with food. I'm married and have three kids. Our favorite pastimes are camping and visiting the mountains. Every time I've moved back to the Omaha area, I have grown even more appreciation for what Omaha has to offer.
I have a vast background working in the Architectral world of CAD, both Commercial and Residental. I have been a real estate investor, owned land and had over seven years of real estate marketing experience before I even got my license. In my life I have moved 17 times! Some moves were exciting, some sad, and some were stepping stones to the next phase of my life. If there is one thing I've mastered, it's transitions! Wherever you are in your journey, I'd love to support you in your next transition!
- Member of the Omaha Area Board of Realtors
- Member of the Nebraska Realtor Association
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of Womens Council of Realtors
- Member of West Omaha Cosmopolitian
- Member of Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America
- Past President of Omaha Gifted Foundation
- Past Treasurer of Institute for Community Resiliance