I am a true professional negotiator and entrepreneur who uses hard work, creativity, and drive to help my clients with their real estate needs. I have worked as a Home Mortgage Consultant for a 500-fortune company and I am very knowledgeable about the products that best suit my customers. I am a State Certified Family Mediator and an expert Spanish Translator and Interpreter. I am always ready to cooperate and collaborate for the good of my clients. I am very involved in my community and have been part of many non-profit organizations as a board member. I am ready to make a positive impact in the lives of my customers by helping them with their residential and commercial real estate investments using my knowledge of the local markets, demographics, and current trends.
When not working, I find balance in life through spending time with my family and friends, cycling, running, swimming, reading, traveling the world, and playing the guitar and drums.
Please contact me at any time, I am at your service 24/7
- MS – Negotiation and Conflict Resolution – Creighton University
- JD – Juris Doctorate Universidad Catolica de Cuenca-Ecuador
- BS – Social and Political Sciences Universidad Catolica de Cuenca-Ecuador
- National Area Board of Realtors Member
- Nebraska Area Board of Realtors Member
- Omaha Area Board of Realtors Member