I have lived in Omaha, Nebraska all of my life. There is a strong sense of community and I can honestly say there is no better place to raise a family, make life long friendships and experience a metropolitian atmosphere with a small town flavor. Omaha offers a true 4 season climate and the weather can change rapidly which can make things interesting. Omaha offers low unemployment, excellent educational institutions, a modest cost of living, which keeps values and pricing realistic and affordable. Did I mention becoming a Cornhusker through Osmosis!
I am married to my wife Robyn, we have 3 children, Devin, Hailey and Emily. I love helping others achieve their goal! I do several types of service work to help those who are less fortunate.
- Member of the Rimington Trophy Committee
- Member of the Knights of Columbus
- I am involved in mentoring
- I volunteer my time and talents for those in need
- Sports enthusiast and fisherman
I have been a Realtor since 1999. I have worked in sales, sales management, senior management and general contracting for 30 years. I have owned and operated several business entities. I offer a great deal of expertise with regards to the industry, products, customer service, and negotiations. If you have questions free to call me anytime on my direct line 402-660-8000
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Nebraska REALTORS Association
- Member of the Omaha Area Board of Realtors
- Licensed Real Estate Agent in Nebraska since 1999
- Licensed General Contractor in Nebraska and Iowa since 2012