Properties by Ricardo Castro
A father of two little girls with a established 12 years old Real Estate carreer, helping my customers with their residential and their now growing commercial Real Estate investments. I am permanently thriving to be up to date with the different aspects and regulations affecting the Real Estate industry. Through the years, I have earned the best relationships with Lenders, fellow Real Estate agents and investors.
I am a billingual English-Spanish agent heavily involved in our community. Below, there are some of the organizations I actively participated in in the recent years and which helped me branding my name in Omaha:
• Top 5 on sales volume among 370 Deeb Realty Agents in 2010
• National Association of Realtors
• Omaha Area Board of Realtors
• Omaha Area Multiple Listing Service
• Nebraska Association of Realtors
• Randall School of Real Estate, Graduate
• Board member of the Nebraska Hispanic Chamber of Commerce since 2005
• President of the Nebraska Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, 2008-2010
• Executive Director, Nebraska Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, 2008-2010
• Board member of the Midlands Latino Community Development Corporation, since 2007
• Grant Committee member of the Omaha Community Foundation’s Latino Futuro Fund
• GOCC, South Omaha Development Project; Business and corridors' Committee
• Mayor of Omaha; South Omaha Advisory Committee
• Member of SCORE, 2007
Over the years, I have helped people purchasing or selliing properties in diffrent cities in Nebraska. I am glad of serving my clients at the main Nebraska Realty office located at 2611 S. 117 St. or at the Castro Realtors Group office at 4018 L St., both conveniently located in Omaha.
Call me, I certainly can work for you weekends and nights.