As a real estate professional at Nebraska Realty, I know how important it is to work with someone you trust, someone who listens to your concerns, and someone who will advocate for your best interest. I understand that flexibility is a must. Once you list your home or make an offer on a home to purchase, things move quickly. You need someone who works with you, someone to help guide you through the real estate process.
Living in Midtown, West Omaha, and now Downtown, I have knowledge of both residential and condo living. I understand the parameters of new construction, updating existing homes, and living in a condominium. Everyone has an opinion of their perfect home and the perfect location. I will help you find yours!
I have also earned the GRI designation. REALTORS® with the GRI designation have in-depth training in legal and regulatory issues, technology, professional standards, and the sales process. Earning the designation is a way to stand out to prospective buyers and sellers as a professional with expertise in these areas.
If you are considering buying, selling, or investing in the Omaha Metro Area real estate market, I would love to talk to you. Please call, text, or email me anytime!
- Nebraska Real Estate License
- National Association of REALTORS® Member
- Nebraska REALTORS® Association Member
- Omaha Area Board of REALTORS® Member
- The Women's Council of REALTORS® (WCR) Member
- Great Plains Multiple Listing Service Member
- Graduate REALTOR® Institute (GRI) Designation
- e-PRO® Certification
- At Home with Diversity® (AHWD) Certification
- Council of Residential Specialists (CRS) Member
- Military Relocation Professional (MRP) Designation
- Mark of Excellence Award 2016
- Sapphire Level Achievement ($1,000,000+ Volume) 2016
- Nebraska Realty - Rookie of the Year 2015
- Sapphire Level Achievement ($1,000,000+ Volume) 2015
- Alice Buffett Outstanding Teacher Award 2014
- Alliance Française d' Omaha
- Arbor Day Foundation
- Audubon Society of Omaha
- Bluebirds Across Nebraska
- Nebraska Beekeepers Association
We couldn't be more pleased with Darci Coolidge and would recommend her without any reservation. Darci's efforts to market and sell our condo were constant and consistent. She was friendly, extremely responsive, and always put our interests first. Many thanks.
Darci Coolidge is an outstanding professional realtor, and we highly recommend her for your real estate needs. We first met Darci Coolidge during an open house in downtown Omaha, and were immediately impressed with not only her real estate knowledge base, but also more importantly her willingness to go the extra mile to find us the perfect condo that would meet our needs. She did indeed find us our dream condo, and took care of absolutely everything from start to finish. We were so impressed with Darci Coolidge’s high-quality work on our condo, that we went ahead and selected her to sell our house. Darci skillfully handled the entire process from start to finish, and we had two full price offers in two days. If you are in the market for a realtor, we would highly recommend Darci Coolidge. She has the skills and tools required, and will always put your individual needs first. I am confident you will not find a harder working professional.
Darci Coolidge helped us locate and purchase our home. We found her to be an effective communicator, answering our questions quickly, honestly, and professionally. Darci was thorough as she went over the purchase agreement with us, explaining each section. We encourage you to give Darci Coolidge a call for your real estate needs and experience her professionalism first hand.